Mattress Support Surfaces
ROHO® DRY FLOATATION® Isolette
The ROHO DRY FLOATATION Isolette has interconnected air cells which provide a low-pressure, low-shear environment for an at-risk infant.
The non-powered, adjustable overlay fits standard hospital and home incubators as well as two to four sections can be assembled to be used in larger pediatric beds.
- The ROHO DRY FLOATATION Isolette’s interconnected air cells provide a low-pressure, low-shear environment for an at-risk infant
- ROHO® LOW PROFILE® air cells protect from possible tissue breakdown while offering portability from one care setting to another
- The non-powered, adjustable overlay fits standard hospital and home incubators
- Conforms to the infant’s body contours reducing peak pressure
- Accommodates interfering medical devices positioned between the infant and the surface to help prevent peak pressures that may lead to pressure injury formation
- Made of durable neoprene, the cushion is fluid and flame resistant
- Easy to clean with soap and water
The ROHO DRY FLOATATION Isolette is recommended for infants who:
- require protection from pressure injuries that can occur from interfering medical devices postioned between the infant and the support surface
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury) require a mattress overlay that provides an individualized fit