The goal of the Permobil Seating & Mobility Fundamentals is to educate and empower clinicians, who are new to seating and wheeled mobility, especially those in non-traditional settings for this area of practice. The program will increase clinicians’ confidence to begin assessing, training, and recommending CRT seating and positioning, manual wheelchair, power assist, and power wheeled mobility equipment. The program consists of 3 modules, each with 2 on-demand CEUs and a live (virtual or in-person) product training corresponding to the CEU content. The program covers the why and how of this area of practice, including necessary documentation.
You will have the latest education, evidence, and best-practices in your hands so you can have an even more profound, positive impact on your clients’ lives.
For a full course description click on the title of the course below. If you would be interested in bringing this program to your agency, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you in touch with your local Permobil educator.
- Course 1: Wheelchair Interventions 101: The What, the Why and The How
- Course 2: The Wheelchair Evaluation: Identifying Deficits, Seeking Solutions, Finding Function
- Course 1: Identifying Manual Wheelchair Best Practice in the Continuum of Care
- Course 2: Manual Wheelchair Configuration & Power Assist – Tools to Maximize Outcomes
- Course 1: Identifying Power Wheelchair Best Practice in the Continuum of Care
- Course 2: Wheelchair Interventions: Putting it All Together