The Acta-Back® comes with patented moldable aluminum stays conform and support the user and is a great choice for those with trunk stability.
Acta-Back® Product Features:
- Patented moldable aluminum stays conform and support the user’s back
- Complete with patented Compass® or Power Mount Hardware
- Durable aluminum shell comes with head support holes
- Aluminum shell comes with lateral trunk support hardware slots
- Three layer foam construction, including comfortable Visco surface layer
Moldable SupportsMoldable stays allow for easy on-the-spot customization to accommodate a variety of spinal curvatures. Moldable stays allow for continual support of changing conditions and can easily accommodate rotation with offset placement well before trying to rotate the back support. Stays prevent high peak pressures by providing additional cushion contact with the user unlike traditional planar back supports. The moldable stays create a support surface unique to the individual.
Compass® 4 HardwareCompass® 4 Hardware is strong, light, and independently adjustable in depth and angle of recline. The Compass® 4 Hardware is easier to adjust and has a wider range of motion than leading competitor hardware.