- BodiTrak2 Pro
The BodiTrak2 Pro Pressure-Mapping System is used by seating rehabilitation professionals, researchers, and end users around the world to assess and document pressure management, posture, wheelchair configuration, and to develop personalized surface and positioning solutions based on objective data.
The Boditrak2 Pro allows for More Effective Assessment Times and Evidence-Based Decision-Making
Provides instant and accurate interface pressure data of wheelchair support surfaces, specifically the seat and back supports. Can be used as biofeedback training tool for balance re-training and to teach weight shifts and pressure relieving techniques. Powerful data collection helps identify client requirements for standard or customized product solutions and wheelchair configurations.
Other functions/features include:
- Step-by-step assessment tool
- Compare up to 4 products/seating solutions
- Guides you through patient data, assessment, pressure-mapping and reporting
- Communicates effectiveness of surface choices and positioning solutions
- Able to take and annotate on snapshots and video to create reports
- 2d and 3d image support
- Moveable Dispersion Index Box, Gradient Tab, and Regional Distribution Indicator
- Adjustable color scale
- Plug & play capability
- Works with the latest windows and mac operating systems