- Comfort Acta-Embrace™ Back
Acta-Embrace™ Back Support
The Comfort Acta-Embrace™ Back Support comes with patented mouldable aluminium stays for positioning, support, and pressure redistribution. The Acta-Embrace™ is ideal for a complex user who needs a truly custom fit.
Acta-Embrace™ Product Features:
- Integrated trunk wings attach to a planar aluminium back support shell are adjustable for angle, height, and up to a total of 3″ of width for standard wings and 1.5″ for paediatric wings to create a custom supportive shape.
- Mouldable stays included for positioning, support, pressure redistribution and on-the-spot customisation for a variety of spinal curvature and changes in conditions.
- Mouldable stays on the backside of the two layer foam pad can be moulded to support lumbar, scoliosis, and kyphosis needs.
- Mouldable stays are offset from centre of the back, removing pressure points from the spine.
- Comes with integrated chest harness strap guides.
- Durable aluminium shell comes with pre-drilled 2″ x 1″ head support hold pattern.
- Compatible with lateral trunk support hardware. A total of 11″ of pad width adjustment (5.5″ per side) and over 5″ of height adjustment.
Mouldable SupportsMouldable stays allow for easy on-the-spot customisation to accommodate a variety of spinal curvatures. Mouldable stays allow for continual support of changing conditions and can easily accommodate rotation with offset placement well before trying to rotate the back support. Stays prevent high peak pressures by providing additional cushion contact with the user unlike traditional planar back supports. The mouldable stays create a support surface unique to the individual.
Compass® 4 HardwareCompass® 4 Hardware is strong, light, and independently adjustable in depth and angle of recline. The Compass® 4 Hardware is easier to adjust and has a wider range of motion than leading competitor hardware.
💬 No translation data
Permobil Guidance on Australian Standards v2.4
Permobil Australia T&Cs
Warranty Summary AU Rev I