- ROHO® Custom Product
Custom does not mean pulled off a shelf. Custom means built specifically for your unique needs.
Many standard cushions may be custom designed with any combination of the following techniques:
- Varying number of valves & compartments.
- Varying cell heights.
- Add or delete cell rows beyond dimensions of standard size models.
- Remove sections.
- Customisable to have between 36 to 160 cells.
- Smaller than 36 cells or greater than 160 cells are priced upon request.
Additional Product Variations
- Lateral support cushions which attach directly to wheelchair lateral supports.
- Saddle cushions, both western and English models. Custom made to design specifications to minimise shock, impact, friction and shear.
- Scooter cushion is designed to fit or be adapted to standard 3-wheel scooters.
DRY FLOATATION Technology
Lets you inOur unique design lets you easily sink into the cushion, reducing both pressure and discomfort to your skin and soft tissues. When an individual spends the entire day seated, it can create a lot of pressure to deal with. A ROHO cushion allows your body to immerse without resistance into the air cells as it’s cradled in a protective environment that delivers comfort and distributes pressure.
Matches your shapeWater shapes perfectly to the body, so mimicking it means the ability of the cushion to match to your individual shape. ROHO cushions make this possible with flexible cells that can provide constant and even forces across all contact areas with the body, while ensuring you remain safe, stable, and in the right position.
Moves with youNo matter what you are doing, your ROHO cushion will adapt to your every position. The air cells follow your motions, giving you support and freedom of movement. ROHO cushions are designed to move with the body and constantly adapt to the changes that happen throughout each day and over time.
💬 No translation data
ROHO Custom Product Supplement
Permobil Guidance on Australian Standards v2.4
Permobil Australia T&Cs
ROHO Catalogue AU