- Comfort Acta-Embrace™ Back
The Acta-Embrace™ comes with patented moldable aluminum stays for positioning, support, and pressure redistribution. The Acta-Embrace™ is ideal for a complex user who needs a truly custom fit.
Acta-Embrace™ Product Features:
- Integrated trunk wings attach to a planar aluminum back support shell are adjustable for angle, height, and up to a total of 3″ of width for standard wings and 1.5″ for pediatric wings to create a custom supportive shape
- Moldable stays included for positioning, support, pressure redistribution and on-the-spot customization for a variety of spinal curvature and changes in conditions
- Moldable stays on the backside of the two layer foam pad can be molded to support lumbar, scoliosis, and kyphosis needs
- Moldable stays are offset from center of the back, removing pressure points from the spine
- Comes with integrated chest harness strap guides
- Durable aluminum shell comes with pre-drilled 2″ x 1″ head support hold pattern
- Compatible with lateral trunk support hardware. A total of 11″ of pad width adjustment (5.5″ per side) and over 5″ of height adjustment.
Moldable SupportsMoldable stays allow for easy on-the-spot customization to accommodate a variety of spinal curvatures. Moldable stays allow for continual support of changing conditions and can easily accommodate rotation with offset placement well before trying to rotate the back support. Stays prevent high peak pressures by providing additional cushion contact with the user unlike traditional planar back supports. The moldable stays create a support surface unique to the individual.
Compass® 4 HardwareCompass® 4 Hardware is strong, light, and independently adjustable in depth and angle of recline. The Compass® 4 Hardware is easier to adjust and has a wider range of motion than leading competitor hardware.
💬 No translation data
Acta-Embrace Back Support Order Form CAN