- The Comfort Arm’s design provides finder support for all users
- Comfortable straps for securing the arm can be adjusted or removed
- Provides support for contractures and tone while also helping prevent finger drop
- Moldable option can be used to elevate fingers
- EAD Hardware allows arm support to be elevated and articulated with a quick release lever. Arm support with EAD hardware can be adjust for a depth of up to 2.5″ and a width of up to 4″.
- The interlock bracket option locks down to 3/4″ up to 1″ tubing with a two-bolt connection. The interlock bracket comes standard with fixed or swing-away hardware options.
- Swing-away hardware is a rotation base system that allows the Comfort Arm to be angularly rotates side-to-side and adjusted front to back 7″.
- Slide on hardware option slides arm support over stock wheelchair arm pad.